Saturday, November 04, 2006

Another One Bites the Dust!

And another one gone, and another one gone... another one bites the dust!

Ironic that a musical group led by an openly homosexual man (in Freddie Mercury of the rock and roll band, Queen) would be the most appropriate "farewell" song for the now ex-Pastor Ted Haggard of New Life Church.

In case you missed it, he's been dismissed by the Church. Check out the press release here.

All I have to say is, there's a reason I no longer go to church. I don't need any man, especially a hypocritical one - for what goes on behind closed doors no one knows - telling me how to "improve" my relationship with God or live my life, when man is the most vile and infallible thing on the planet.

I believe in God. I believe in the Bible. I've accepted Jesus as my Savior. That's all I need, thanks.

No comments: