The 10 Commandments of Lawncare
- 1. Thou shalt not let thine lawn grow more than 4 inches before thine runs a mower over it.
- 2. When thine canine defecates in the lawn of another, be courteous and pick up the offending odoriferous log.
- 3. If thine leaves from thine tree, or the cuttings from thine mower blow into the yards of thine neighbor, do the righteous thing and sweep them into thine bin.
- 4. Thine trees will not hang into thine neighbor’s airspace.
5. A weed taller than thou is no longer a weed, but a monument to thine laziness.
- 6. Waste not the water from thine hose - wash thine horseless carriage in your yard and kill two birds with one stone.
- 7. Procreate, for every child thine has means less time working the lawns thine self.
- 8. Start early, finish early, so thine days feel longer, but do not use motorized leaf blowers before 10:30 AM.
- 9. Plant not more than thine family can consume, thine neighbors really don't want 5 more bags of tomatoes.
- 10. Do not covet the fruits and vegetables of thine gardens. Carrots and cucumbers are meant to be eaten, not used in a fashion of debauchery.