Monday, April 09, 2007

40th B-Day Bash Update

Ouch. It's taken me a few days to recover from that one.

OK, who the hell invited those pygmies to my party? My feet hurt. Feels like they were whacking those trusty 2x4's on the bottoms of my soles.

Seriously though - fun times! I want to say "thank you" to everyone who showed up, sent me cards (in some cases several!), well wishes, and/or presents... it was all very much appreciated.

There are lots of pictures, some incriminating, that I've put up on a Kodak Gallery. To most of my regular readers, you'll be getting an invite. For others... here's what I looked like opening some of those presents late into the evening.

Drunk much? Oy.

Welp, now that I'm on the downslope of that hill it should be smooth sailing the rest of the way. Right?

So... on with the show!

No comments: