Friday, April 25, 2008

Pizza pie in the sky

I love pizza. I could eat it every day. But this is without question a sign of the apocalypse.


The dude on his back tossin' pizza dough is Justin Wadstein. Justin is from the good ole US of A and is "performing" during the acrobatic pizza event. I'll give you a few seconds to let you soak in the absurdity of that statement. OK, now for the "fun" part.... the acrobatic pizza event is but one such absurdly lame event in the World Pizza Championships held in Salsomaggiore Terme, Italy.

Apparently this absurdly lame "championship" is held each and every year and is where the world's best pizza makers gather to show off their chops.

Wow, so our society has become a utopia, huh? When did I miss that memo? I mean, it must be a utopia because we have all this free time to indulge in... acrobatic pizza tossing?

We are so doomed.

1 comment:

Eli the Mad Man said...

Cool talents? Riiiiiiiiiight.

Ah, the words of "intelligent" mouth breathers like this one never cease to amaze me. At least this one has the gal to use his name. Oh wait... "profile not available." Oops, guess not.

"Justin"... if you're so inclined (read, brave enough to come out from behind your protective computer screen), I'll be happy to meet you in public anywhere you'd like to discuss the finer points of debating. To prove to you that I am in fact not an "inbred son of a bitch" who lives in my parent's basement eating dry food, smoking weed, and watching reruns of X-Files.

Oh, and I'll be more then happy to show you how to use grown up words... words with more then four-letters (i.e., swear words), which you are obviously adroit at using.

Hell, I'll even buy you a beer. Maybe we can meet at a pizza place?! ;) Hahaha.