Apparently Croatia is THE new international hot spot. The May/June issue of Draft Magazine listed Croatia at #1 in their regular bi-monthly column, Top Ten Places to Drink a Beer.
As I was doing some research on the all high-definition Channel INHD (now called Mojo) about a show called Beer Nutz (a show about beer), I found a show called Three Sheets with Zane Lamprey, which is being advertised as "The World's Biggest Pub Crawl." Now that's something I can relate to! Lucky bastard. Anywho, this Zane dude is currently in Croatia!
Here are a few tidbits I picked up off their site about my homeland. Go here to check it all out!
- The Croatian term zivjeli means "to life" and is often used as a toast.
- Croatia is regarded as one of Europe's hottest tourist destinations.
- The tie was invented in Croatia.
- The dalmatian dog originated from Dalmatian coast of Croatia.
- The term "domestic" is derived from Domus, meaning home.