Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Are you prepared to be Transformed!?

Right now I' m looking out the window at another blizzard (the third one in as many months) in full effect here in the Springs. Sustained gale force winds of 40+ MPH perpetually blow the snow sideways. We're supposed to get upwards of 24"... but we'll see about that. It's a good day to be inside out of the elements, watching movies next to a roaring fire with your honey, sipping hot toddies. Or at work wishing you were home.

It's been pretty hectic the last few weeks what with all the Christmas hubbub of shopping, parties, and the like. Haven't had much time to actually sit and write a blog, so instead I've force fed you a haphazard string of videos. And I'm gonna do it again today.

I'm not much of a Transformers fan, mainly because I'm not a Japanese Anime fan. So all the buzz about the new Transformers movie was totally lost on me. That is... until I saw the new trailer. Go here, click on the "View Full Screen Trailer" and prepared to be - transformed! ;)


No comments: